Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

King of Thumb Sucking

Mommy think I'm glued to my thumb all the time. Daddy just calls me leftie. Aya calls it thumb-stopper and Periamma calls thumb-drive. Everyone has a name for it except me. I just love sucking my thumb anytime of the day. It definitely tastes better than Mommy's thumb. Daddy once tried putting sour lime juice on my thumb. That was a good tasting thumb. Daddy, can we try other flavors as well? I really like chocolate.

Gosh! I'm so hungry I better start eating my thumb. Maybe someone will notice and feed me those fries.


Hey! I saw you taking pictures of me sucking my thumb. Stop it, Mommy! What will the girls think?


I just love my thumb. I think it's the best thing ever invented.


Not again. Mommy and her camera. Always taking pictures of me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey vikram, ure not alone.All babies LURVE sucking their thumb.You should enjoy it now coz I think when you grow up..your thumb will not be yummy anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..... No way! I hope it still tastes good in 20 years

    ReplyDelete