Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Slides Away

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... So that's how Mommy sounds when I had my first traumatic experience on the slide. I prefered the swing. It was much safer and fun. It all started when my parents thought it would be a great idea to take me to the park. Well, it was good weather that weekend. I wanted to tell my parents that I was just too young for these kind of experience. Try telling that to my parents. I think they want me to be independent. It's never too early to start them, huh? The things my parents to do spice up my life. Someone needs to tell them to slow down just a little.

2 comments:

  1. don't worry vikram, you're not alone. Your kak nunu is still pretty much fearful of sliding down on her own :) but i do hope you'll get brave enough soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nunu afraid? Gosh I never knew she is afraid of anything. She seems like a superhero.

    ReplyDelete