Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vrrrroommmmmm....

My first ever car driving experience. It was a grocery store. I think I did a pretty good job. I wasn't even holding the steering wheel and I was moving pretty good. Slow and steady. I don't think Mommy was ready to hand over the wheel to the car she drives yet. I think I've got to wait for a bit longer.

Oh yeah! Mommy got Daddy got a new camera for Christmas and Mommy is having too much fun taking video and pictures with it. I'm confused. Daddy's gift and Mommy is using it more. I've also learnt that if I don't ask I don't get into trouble. Crying doesn't get me anywhere anymore. Squealing does the trick these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment