Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

It's Sept 09, 2009. Pretty cool date huh? Apparently it doesn't repeat itself until for another 100 years I think. I don't know if I'll be around then. Tomorrow is Daddy's Birthday. Mommy said something about celebrating it. I'd like to wish Daddy a very happy happy birthday. Ayya and Aya are also celebrating their wedding anniversary on the same day as Daddy. How cool is that? Happy Anniversary Ayya and Aya.

Last weekend we were at the Science City. I had a great time there. There was an actual dinosaur lab there. Right now, my favorite hobbies are cars (vrroommm) and dinosours (arrrrrrr). I wonder what's in store for next week?? Mommy, can I make some suggestions?? Can't really do any outdoor stuff anymore since the weather is getting cooler and colder. The outdoor pools are closed for season.

No comments:

Post a Comment