Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wisconsin

Sometimes in July this year, we took a road trip to Appleton, Wisconsin. It was a very long drive. I was entertained pretty much all the way. Mommy and Daddy had bought me a dvd player for the car. Isn't that nice of them? I wonder why. Rumors had it that Mommy and Daddy wanted a quiet drive (I think it was those tiny tiny temper fits I was throwing in the car that made them decide this). Mommy made sure I had a lot of movies to watch. I think overall it made the road trip less stressful for all of us.

Appleton was really nice. It was really windy and slightly cold for July but then it's further up north and the temperatures are usually lower. Daddy's cousin, Mike was graduating from high school and Amy was graduating from middle school. Loads of yummy food cooked by Aunt Bunny. Everyone was there. Even Aunt Lisa, G-G, grandma and grandpa were there.

I had a lot of people to play with. Amy and her friends thought I was a cute kid. Ahem? I didn't think that was even a question. I know I am little flirt.


Amy tried doing this really cool stunt to impress me with her ball catching.


The pretty girls I got to hang out with during the party.


But Daddy the girls are over there. I really don't want to be playing with you.

Every kid needs nap time right?

Family picture. Missing from the picture is Grandma, Grandpa and Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment