Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Summer Fun

We did a lot of things this summer. There was the visit to the Zoo, Science City and Renaissance Festival. Mommy has been working really hard to make sure I'm not bored staying at. Thanks Mommy! That being the reason the blog hasn't been really updated on a regular basis.

As for my 2-yr progress. I'm doing great. Everything is up-to-date. Growing really well. I can recognized my alphabets and numbers. Still working on the colors. I'm able to recognized a lot of the things around me. If I don't know what it is, I'm not shy to ask Mommy or Daddy. Usually it's like "Mommy, what this?" and Mommy goes "It's *something (insert the right word here)". My respond to that is "Ok" and I run off playing again.

I like singing. My two favorite songs right now are ABC's and Twinkle, twinkle little star. I've even managed to compose a tune combining both my favorite songs. Everybody gets a laugh out of it. I like talking. Did I ever mention that??? Daddy thinks I talk too much sometimes. But if I never ask I'll never know right?








No comments:

Post a Comment