Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July


Mommy caught me smiling. Daddy was making me laugh. (4th July 2007)

4th of July is the Independence Day in the US. It's my first one. I went to a parade in Drexel. Drexel is where Daddy grew up and went to school. It was a really short parade. I was tired so I slept through most of it. Maybe next year I'll be more excited.

Daddy took me out to see some dogs in Drexel. I think Daddy said he grew up with these dogs. The dogs licked my legs. It felt so weird. I've got to learn more about dogs. They were very big and scary.

Later at night Mommy and Daddy took me to go see fireworks. I got all dressed up in my duckie jammies to watch the fireworks. I watched for a bit. I was ok; maybe next year. It was more fun playing with Daddy and everyone else there. It was a tiring day.

1 comment:

  1. that's a pretty funny smile, vikram! hihi but i'm sure you're a lil sunshine even though it was dark there during the fireworks. happy belated 4th of july to u!

    ReplyDelete