Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bloggerwave



Mommy has decided that I have to start earning my own pocket money if I want to buy toys in the future. Mommy also said it help me to learn the value of money. Yeah like Mommy is giving pocket money these days. I've got to start being independent.

Nevertheless, I told Mommy I'll try and learn to save. It's also a fun way to make money. I love blogging. Mommy think I'll do extremely well in blogging. Everyone says I've got a bright future in it.

Mommy made me signup for Bloggerwave. Bloggerwave has offices in Denmark and Germany. They are also talking about future possibilities of opening up opportunities for blogger from Asia. Yay! This means some of my Asian blogger mates can participate as well. Bloggerwave helps bloggers make money and help advertisers advertise their services or products. I guess it's a "win-win" situation as Mommy would say.

This also means I'll have to crack up my head for more witty ideas so I can save up for my college funds :) Yay! For Bloggerwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment