Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

The new me

I've officially lost some weight. Mommy didn't put me on a strict diet plan or anything like that. I had a surgery about two weeks ago. I rather not talk about the details. It stressed out Mommy and Daddy so let's be quiet about it. Mommy doesn't know I wrote about it on my blog. It's nothing important anyway.


I forgot to smile and I thought it wasn't nice of Mommy to take my picture.

Mommy thinks I look more handsome now. Daddy thinks I'm just lanky. Ayya thinks I look skinny. Mommy and Daddy bought me a new toy as a coming home gift from the hospital. I like it a lot. It's a pretty entertaining toy. It's called a play gym.


My new overly bright colored play gym. I'm sure you can notice it from Malaysia.

3 comments:

  1. Uma says Vikram is more handsome now !!! Gonna be a heart breaker this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hunky boy, *shades eyes* too bright! i can see it from my kampung house even! i'm so glad the surgery went well, and you're on the right track to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Mommy says my eyes are little too big... cute but big... hehehe better for me to see everything around me :)

    ReplyDelete