Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

Party @ 4am

Guest lists included the ceiling fan (guest-of-honor), a tired Mommy and a sleeping Daddy. I tried to bring in the rest of my toys but Mommy wouldn't let me. The fan was telling a lot of good jokes. Mommy tried to break the party so I cried a little and I slept because Mommy switched off the lights. It was too dark. Maybe next time huh??


So, Mommy caught me in action @ 4am
I started crying when the party was over :(

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy your party... but there's always next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mannnn, why didnt u invite me to ur party? 4 am party sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nunu, next time I send you the evite ok. make sure u come. it might me a last minute notice too.

    aunt anusha.. i hope Momm will let me enjoy it the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. m, you have been tagged. i got it from nunu's mommy lah. easy one. about your favourite food. plenty to talk about that one. now i am hungry just telling you this.

    details here

    ReplyDelete