Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Milestones #1

Since I live the US I shouldn't be using the metric system for measuring hence the milestone. Mommy was tempted to make me use the "kilometre-stones". I thought it was funny. Mommy was explaining to me what a milestone was. Apparently it was what I've learnt in the few months of me being in world. According the to way too many websites Mommy goes to figure out me. I feel a little hurt Mommy has to visit these websites to learn about me. I'm an individual Mommy!!!!! I trying talking to Mommy about my needs. All Mommy does is talk back to me in some language I don't understand.

Mommy is learning really hard to be patient with me. Mommy is learning that being mad at me doesn't work. All I have to do is give a big smile and I get what I want. I love my life ;).

Mommy thinks I'm going to be a big, big kid. I hope that's not a bad thing. Mommy and Daddy can look up to me. Hehehehehehe.....

I've learnt to cry really loudly. Ayya (Mommy's Daddy) thinks I might split the house into two. Maybe I can try out for the opera??? Mommy and Daddy are trying the hardest to wean me out of my sleeping habits. I love to sleep on my stomach. Sometimes at night if it gets too cold if stick my feet under Daddy's belly and my face under Mommy's belly. They keep me warm and nice. Daddy thinks it's funny how I circle the bed at night. I don't think it's funny.

I don't really like formula milk. They are not as good as Mommy's milk. I can tell the difference. I push the milk away. Mommy makes me drink it. Sometimes I behave and finish it. I'm hungry so I have to drink it.

I think I lead a tough life. I know I keep saying it again and again. Don't know why? I'm waited on hand and foot by Mommy and Daddy. But it's not easy eating, sleeping and being in a dirty diaper. Oh yeah! Did I mention that I don't like dirty diapers? Mommy sometimes makes me wear cloth diapers. They get dirty really fast. I cry really hard because they are just so so wet. I make in the middle of my sleep just so Mommy can change me.

Mommy made me put these pictures up in the blog.

I tried looking away as Mommy was busy taking pictures.

That didn't stop Mommy from taking more pictures.

Ok fine I'll do a funny dance for Mommy (just to entertain everyone).

What will happen if I stare straight into Mommy's camera??

Maybe if I move a little to the left I'll be out of focus and out of the camera?

Maybe if I moved to my right this time. Like far, far, far away? Oh well, that didn't work as well. Next time I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up with the excellent poses, Vikram... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooo, slow down a little boy, you're growing too fast. and i agree wif you on milk. formula is yucky.. *bleaaarghh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who me? I'm not growing nunu I'm getting bigger.

    Thank aunt anusha I blame the poses on the secret photographer. She takes horrible pictures of me and only shows the good ones.

    ReplyDelete