Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The New Mommy

Mommy did something I thought Mommy will never do. She cut all the hair she had. I never saw it coming. Mommy was talking a lot about it but Mommy always talk. I guess I'm just too small for anyone to discuss anything important. I heard Daddy talking about the different hairstyles. I thought it was for me. Mommy was talking about me already loosing hair at this age. I can't help it Mommy. I think I better do more research to find out why I'm loosing it.

Anyway, back to the story. I'm sure everyone is eager to see pictures instead me talking away. I think Mommy looks pretty good. Youthful looks? I heard Daddy saying that. Sadly now I don't have any hair to pull when Mommy carries me. Yesterday I overheard Mommy saying that Mommy cut her hair because I was getting my fingers tangled in it. Sorry Mommy! I didn't mean to do that. I'm still busy learning to coordinate my motor skills. It's a tough job. I hope Mommy grows back her hair.

Mommy and the hairdresser (Lenieka) before it all started.

Mommy with her side pose. Just to show off her super long hair which hasn't been cut for a long long time.

The braided hair moments before all that hair disappears.

That's the look I had on me when I saw Leneika cutting Mommy's hair.


The new Mommy. Awww.. Mommy you look good :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT...u look awesome..so cool laaa..errmm i mean Vikram's mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee thanks aunt uma. You mean I don't lookc cool????

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, that's quite a change!!! u look great. i'm getting my hair cut when i'm back in malaysia. washed, massaged, a total hair spa. here so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah haircuts here in the US are pretty expensive. That's why I kept delaying it until I really couldn't stand it.

    Mullai @ Vikram's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! either way, you look awesome ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks raggedyane. I know I look gorgeous. Sometimes Mommy looks gorgeous too. I'll let her know. How's Nunu doing with her counting skills? I'm hoping she'll teach a trick or two.

    ReplyDelete