Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy 2nd Anniversary

I think I should be wishing my parents Happy Anniversary. They had just celebrated their 2nd anniversary. That means they've been married for 2 years now. That seems like a long time doesn't it? I've been asking mommy lately to tell me more about how they met and all that old bedtime stories. She said, "Wait till you come out and I'll entertain you with all the stories ;)". So much for that.

I think mommy and daddy bought each other flowers. They were really pretty. Mommy was complaining about the prices of flowers since Valentines Day is around the corner. Mommy explained Valentines Day is a hoax made by the flower and chocolate people. The prices of flowers especially roses are expensive. Chocolates are also overpriced. Mommy was looking for some to eat but she was shocked with the selling prices.

Mommy and Daddy are going to celebrate their anniversary with the family this weekend. I hope Mommy picks a nice place for dinner. So far, I like the kind of food she's been eating. It so yummy most times :) I'm still learning the different types of taste and flavours.

Daddy built me a snowman last weekend. Daddy said he will help me write another blog about the day he built me the snowman. I hope Daddy and I get talking to each other on this pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vikram, I'd like to wish your mommy and daddy Happy 2nd Anniversary too! I'm your Auntie Marion, or Godma Marion if you prefer. "Godma" need not be connected to the church or baptism - to us Chinese it can simply be someone who's a really close friend of your parents and so you are like family to them.

    I've known your Mommy for 20+ years now - we were in primary school together and met when we were 6 or 7. That's a long time huh!

    I have promised your parents I will visit to see you, and I will - just maybe not straight away when you're born. Newborns are so fragile and I have no experience with kids, so I'll let you grow up a bit first ok? Then I won't be freaking out when I hold you!

    Also, I may be changing jobs soon, which means it may be a while before I am able to take leave. And if I'm going to fly 24+ hours to see you, I don't want to be there for only a short time.

    So, here's me wishing your parents lots of love and happiness. And lots of love to you too!

    ReplyDelete