Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Ob/Gyn Visit

Another Ob/Gyn visit. Just another routine visit. This time I guess it was exciting for mommy and daddy because they knew more about me and had seen me. Mommy was very proud of the pictures of me. She was showing it off to everyone she knew. So much for privacy!!!

The nurse as usual checked mommy's weight, blood pressure and pulse. Mommy had gained almost 5 pounds. Good news which means I'm getting bigger I think. The doc said I'm still really tiny but I feel like I'm a big kid. He thinks I'm on cruise control. Doing pretty good inside. Did someone just compliment me?????? That's a first. I guess I just have to be on my best behaviour from now on. Does this mean I should stop kicking mommy really hard? I kicked her really hard yesterday 3 times. I had to stretch. It felt so good.

The doc let mommy and daddy listen to my heartbeat again today. This time daddy was more prepared. Daddy bought a tiny recording machine to record the heartbeat. The doc called daddy a geek! I thought it was so funny. Daddy also told the doc that he's getting a baby boy. Proud moments I think for daddy :)

Mommy and Daddy talk to me all the time. They say the funniest things most times. I try to react by moving inside so mommy knows I'm listening.

I'll update more often if mommy lets me write. Doc decided that's I'm only now 18 weeks 5 days. I guess I'll just come out when I think it's time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment