Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 5, 2007

The Significance of My Name

This is what mommy explain :-

Vikram :
(Originated from the Hindu) Glorious King, Valour

Christopher :
(Originated from the Greek) Christ Bearer, The Patron of Saint Travellers

Just in case anyone was wondering about what my name meant. I was curious as well for a while until mommy explained it to me. Now I feel very pleased and satisfied. It does sound a little majestic for a tiny person like me right? Mommy says it's ok and it'll grow on me. I hope too :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vikram! This is Amy, your mum's colleague from oh-so-faraway KL. I was so surprised to log in to Friendster one day and find out that you're on the way, due in May? Goodness! I hope you're not giving your mummy a hard time, but then again, your mum's made of hard stuff ... having seen her stuff crickets into her mouth once ... haha, say hi to your mum and dad for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeewwww! My mom ate crickets? That's gross. I hope it wasn't recently. I don't want to be eating that. I try not to give my mommy a hard time but it's tough. I'll try but no promises ;)

    ReplyDelete