Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 29, 2007

Uh...Oh... I've been tagged......

This is my first tag. Don't really understand the tagging concept but hey it seems like a fun thing to do and Mommy agreed to write it for me on my blog.

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I'm not officially a real person and already have blog. It's mind boggling to some.
2. I love bugging my mommy when she's resting or trying to sleep. I need some excitement in life and a hobby.
3. I'm currently perfecting the art of somersaulting, kicking and punching when not requested by mommy.
4. When I get really hungry I make sure mommy knows it's time to eat. Mommy think I'm just like her. Love eating regardless of time.
5. I spend too much time memorizing mommy's organs. It's a weird hobby I've accquired.
6. I'm still working on myself. Learning all the development skills and developing me, myself and I.

Seriously, I'm still living inside mommy. I'm learning and acquiring new skills everyday. Mommy says I've got a long long long way to go in life :)

I'm also tagging (the few and only ones I know);-

Uncle Mithi
Aunt Uma
Aunt Krys
Aunt Amy
Aunt Anusha
Aunt Anna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, thetag has been duly done and posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there vikram! Can i call u baby V (ala vanessa hudgens??) I hopped here from Alesha's nest. It's so cool to know there's a lil blogging peanut aaaaaaaaall the way from Kansas. Actually I don't exactly know where that is but Momma's said it's in Dorothyland, erm somewhere near Disneyland, I suppose? Can we linky-winky pls? Love to hear more abt your adventures in ur mummy's tummy!

    ReplyDelete