Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Random Thoughts



This is a picture of mommy taken on January 14, 2007. Looks like she's getting just a little bigger :) The last few days it's been really cold weather. So much of ice, sleet and snow. I don't know what that means but mommy keeps saying it again and again. I should read up on the dictionary. I think that's were you find meaning of words you don't know or understand :)

It's funny listening to mommy talk most times. I don't understand half the words she uses. Sometimes she talks too much sometimes she just doesn't at all.

Even though the weather is cold Mommy keeps herself really warm. That way I stay warm as well. I like it that way. Mommy always turns blue when it's cold. Daddy finds that amusing.

Daddy has been busy lately with work and everything else. He hasn't had much time to spend with me. Hopefully this weekend we can do something together.

I've been as usual kicking and punching. There isn't anything else to do inside mommy's tummy anyway. It's rather dark if you know what I mean. Maybe one of these days I'll start memorizing mommy's organs. It might be a interesting hobby :)

I've also been wondering if anyone is reading my blog lately. Nobody seems to be leaving comments or anything ;) Mommy says everyone is reading but they're just lazy to write comments. Hmmm what does lazy mean??????? I was worried nobody loved me anymore ;)

4 comments:

  1. hi vikram dear, this is your uncle Muru from perth. All of us are very excited on knowing that you are on the way. Don't give much of trouble to your mom and be a good boy. And hope to meet up with you once you are born. till then take care dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Vikram... this is your Aunt Jami. I love you VERY much, and I'm so excited to see you!! I've known your daddy since he was just a baby himself. We lived a couple houses apart and used to play together when we were kids. He's the best friend anyone could ever ask for, and I know he'll be the best dad ever! I spend lots of time with your mommy keeping her company, so you might hear my voice every once in a while or feel my hand on mommy's tummy. She's pretty awesome, too. She's the best at cheering me up and making me laugh. You'll love having a fun mom like her around. She'll take good care of you. She already is doing a great job. As your mother would say, "Be safe," and I'll see you very soon. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vikram, I'm reading !!!As your mommy said, I'm just too lazy to post comments.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vikram... stay cool and keep irritating mom by punching and kicking! See you when you get out!

    ReplyDelete