Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Routine (as what mommy says)

I think I've got it figured it for now. Mommy calls it my routine. I call it I'm bored and need some excitement in life. Let me explain futher....

During the day I sleep most of time. Mommy is always busy at work so I sleep. She moves alot. It always feels like someone is rocking my craddle. Very comfy ;)

When mommy gets home and rests. That's when I wake up and start my routine. She's usually sitting around watching the television or surfing the internet. It gets really boring when mommy's not doing anything. So that's when I start kicking or punching or moving just to get her attention. Sometimes I get lucky and she'll pay some attention and start talking to me. It's very nice to hear mommy talk to me. She always treats me like a real person. She's always calling me names like my little hyperactive angel or my hyperactive sunshine. I wonder what they mean???? Maybe someday mommy will explain.

I usually get hyper active when daddy's around. I like having him around. Daddy always gets excited when I kick or punch mommy. He usually talks to me in secret. Mommy never know what we talk. Sometimes I don't understand myself what Daddy says. Daddy talks funny at times. Mommy thinks daddy can calm me down by putting his hand on mommy's tummy. Ha..ha.. It's not true. I just like having daddy around so I keep quite just for a while. It makes everyone happy.

I'm still learning what's right and wrong. Mommy thinks I'm preparing her for later when I'm born; like the 2-hour feedings and uncalled for temper cries in the middle of the night. She's getting into the routine with me. It's good when we can work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment