Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

The girlfriend

Pictures of my new-found-girlfriend. Her name is Dyani. She's a a year older than me. I been told that age is just a number. Dyani is my babysitter's daughter. We have the Malaysian connection thing going on. I teach her to squeak and do stuff. Dyani does the same. She helps me hold my bottle and makes sure her Mommy takes care of me well. I'm always surrounded by pretty women.

The whole relationship thing didn't start out well. We were already having our first argument over something which I can't remember (it's called selective memory).


Mommy made us pose. I don't think the both of us were very happy about. We were still not in talking terms.

Then we decided it wasn't worth arguing over silly things and made up. Dyani made a really good joke but I wasn't going to laugh in front of the camera and give Mommy the opportunity to catch me smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment