Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Renaissance Festival

Leave it to my parents to take me to the weirdest events around Kansas City. Last weekend, we went to the Renaissance Festival. What does Renaissance mean? I asked Mommy the same thing because all I saw was food, drinks and loads of funnily dressed people speaking the Queen's English. Mommy said Renaissance was a cultural rebirth that occurred around the 14th to 17th century in Europe (For a better understanding click on that link).

I listened to some really good Scottish music. The drum beat was good. Mommy wanted to buy the CDs but they were a little too expensive for her. Mommy is a little cheap these days. Mommy I still want those toys you promised me other day for writing nice stuff about you. Daddy did some bungee jumping. That was so much fun. I can't wait to grow up to be a big boy to do that.

Men wearing skirts. This phenomenon apparently happens in Scotland. Phew! I wasn't born there.

The extended happy family with Uncle Marty and Aunt Becky. Mommy and Daddy were busy somewhere else. I'll explain in a bit.

This is what Daddy was doing and Mommy was busy taking pictures as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment