Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mommy & Vikram

I've decided to share my blog with Mommy due to a lot requests from people I don't really know (Hint to Nunu's Mommy). From time to time Mommy will post some serious issues concerning Vikram and Daddy. Sometimes Mommy might actually write something worthwhile. I'll stop bashing Mommy now. For a while Mommy was contemplating getting her own blog but I don't think Mommy has time to manage two blogs. So being the "hero" of the family I told Mommy I'll share my blog. Don't worry I'll be screening Mommy's post from time to time to make sure it's not getting out of hand and everyone can read it.

Anybody has any ideas? I'm thinking we should vote for Mommy to write more about the photography class Mommy is taking this semester. I don't know of anything exciting going on in her life. (Poor Mommy!).

1 comment: