Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

Vic or V.C.?

I've decided I might want to pursue a career in modelling. Blame Mommy! Mommy's the one who got me into this. So, should I go by the name Vic or V.C.? I need a super sophisticated name so I can sound glamorous. I'm testing the waters right now to see if it will help me save money to buy me more toys when I need them. Excuse the background. Mommy is still learning the techniques of taking artistic pictures.


Shot 1 : No smiling. I was trying for the sexy straight look.

Shot 2 : A little on the angry look like I'm mad at the world or something like that.

Shot 3 : The sexy laughing smile at the right moment.

Shot 4 : The half smile half serious look.

3 comments:

  1. i like Vic, even Vik is nice. just make sure it isn't Vicks - ehehehe.. ok lame joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool... so you're gonna be my first friend who's a model... awesome!

    I vote for the name VC... but that's because I have an affinity towards using initials :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank nunu. Yeah Vicks? Lame joke.

    Aunt Anusha. VC? Thanks for your vote! What's with the D?

    ReplyDelete