Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day

Grandma-G babysat me this Saturday. I was on my best behavior. Daddy told me that Grandma-G used to be a school teacher so I was to be in my best behavior. Don't tell Daddy but Grandma-G and I had so much fun together. Since Grandma-G was here, Mommy and Daddy decided to go out for dinner. We went for a Japanese style Hibachi dinner. That was the best dinner show I've ever been too. Food was flying everywhere. We even had a onion volcanic eruption. I enjoyed watching the chef make the food. I didn't get to eat any. Maybe next time. Mommy didn't get any pictures as Mommy was too busy eating.

Mommy and Daddy took me to the Labor Day Parade on Monday. It was held at the Liberty Memorial. It was my first parade. Mommy woke me up really early to get ready for the parade. Sometimes I wonder if Mommy ever gets any sleep. I know I keep her busy during the night. Mommy is the most comfortable sleeping pillow invented. Anyway, back to the parade.


The was a lot huge trucks. They were so cool but I didn't like the loud horns they had. I was scared of them.

Some pretty cool looking old cars. They look like fun toys.

Another old car. Someday someone will explain the history behind each car.

Leave it to Mommy to dress me up for the occasion. Ok, maybe I do look cute sometimes. I give her credit. Did I tell you I love eating my hands all the time? I think fingers are the best thing invented so far. They taste different all the time.


The army chopper was there. I got to go in and check it out. Pretty cool stuff.

Union Station in Kansas City. That's where you take the train to go anywhere in the US. Daddy said maybe another day Daddy will take me to the Science City when I'm a little older.

Liberty Memorial. We didn't go up. It was too hot so we just walked around the park.

Next week is Daddy's birthday. Mommy up to something. Mommy doesn't share stuff with me anymore. Everytime Mommy says something I write on the blog so Mommy has stopped sharing news with me. I've got to convince Mommy otherwise.

I've also learnt to squeak. Daddy finds it some amusing. Mommy squints her eyes. I don't understand. I kind of like this squeaking. It gets a lot of attention from everyone.

Mommy has been busy taking a lot black & white pictures of me and Daddy. I can't wait for Mommy to develop them herself. I hope Mommy doesn't ruin it while Mommy is busy experimenting at the labs. I can't wait to put them on the blog.

4 comments:

  1. Kudos on your first ever parade...

    PS: Do share the history behind the old cars if you ever come across them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll keep bugging my Daddy on those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool monster trucks & choppers. i guess u dont need any ruby slippers to get around in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nunu.. All you need is really huge trucks and cool choppers :) We transport in style baby!

    ReplyDelete