Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

And so...........

It was pretty busy last 2 weeks for Mommy and Daddy. Ayya was leaving for Malaysia after being here with me for so so so long. Mommy was stressed out packing everything and making sure Ayya had bought. I made sure Mommy bought some gifts for my cousins in Malaysia. I hoped the liked their puzzles and will send me pictures of it. Everyone is Malaysia should have enough chocolates to last a long long time.


Mommy likes this picture of me and Ayya. Ayya has the most comfortable tummy to sleep on.

Ayya reached home safely. Ayya did have some glitches along the way due some technical errors. I don't know what they were. Mommy didn't really want to explain it to me.

A few days before Ayya left Uncle Dennis came to visit Mommy and Daddy. Uncle Dennis studied together with Mommy and Daddy in Sydney, Australia. I hope to go there one day. Mommy is always taking about Sydney.

With Uncle Dennis being here, Mommy and Daddy were busy going sight-seeing around Kansas City. They are at the most delicious places and visited museums. I think Uncle Dennis likes the Target stores here. Apparently they don't have them in Canada. That is so sad. Mommy I think we should open a franchise there?????


Uncle Dennis and me at the airport. I looking a little sad because Uncle Dennis was leaving.

1 comment:

  1. vikram....thank your lucky stars that the 'cousin gang' is far far away........unable to mess with your 'begging to be fondled' cheeks....'geram' is all we can say with a SIGH......

    ReplyDelete