Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm so hot

I've finally figured out why Mommy likes having me sleep in her bed (other than being in denial, of course). I think I produce of a lot of body heat. Mommy is always cold and freezing. Get the math???

Lately I'm been in the public eye. Every movement of mine is being broadcasted all over world. Grandparents, uncles and aunts. I have no privacy at all. Wait till I start talking your language Mommy then you'll understand what I'm saying.

Over the weekend, Mommy met some Malaysian from Malaysia (duh!). They had a 1 1/2 year old girl. It was nice seeing people my size you know. I was starting to feel I was a little out of place being small and all. Maybe next Mommy will let me post pictures of her and me.

No pictures this time. Sorry about that. Mommy being lazy lately helping me with this blog. Ever since Ayya left Mommy has to deal with me and the house. I think Mommy is being in denial as usual. Mommy and Daddy say the house is extremely messy and it's my fault. Please explain? I can't walk yet. I'm usually where I've been placed. Daddy calls it Hurricane Vikram (category 2 probably) has gone through the house.

Oh yeah! Strangers... Please do not touch me. Mommy and Daddy gets really mad when that happens. Mommy and Daddy don't mind if strangers talk to me but playing with my toes (it's too hot to wear shoes in the summer), holding my hands or pinching my cheeks if a big no no, ok??? Mommy gets really paranoid when some touches me. I think it's a safety or health issue. Other than that, Mommy, Daddy and me are really friendly people.

2 comments:

  1. ooh tricky situation there. strangers are always tempted to pinch cute babies like yourself. some aren't aware that a lot of kids can get sick this way.

    eh, why didnt my previous comments appear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nunu's mom? i think your previous comment ended up in my other post; the one mommy borrowed to write about her favorite food. Mommy's not so clever about moving these stuff around.

    ReplyDelete