Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Ethnic Enrichment Festival

Mommy started her first day at school on Saturday. I'm so proud of Mommy for going back to school. I haven't started going to school yet but I'm hearing a lot of hard work is involved! Grandpa and Grandma babysat me for a few hours that day because Daddy had to work as well. We went out for breakfast. I did my best to entertain everyone there. I hope everyone had a good time. It wasn't easy making everyone laugh. After breakfast we went to Target. Grandpa and Grandma bought a lot of things. I'm starting to like this idea already. I got a teddy blanket and a one-piece-clothing. Maybe every time we go out I get something??? I think I managed to convince Grandpa and Grandma that I'm the most well-behaved child in the world. I barely cried or fussed over anything. I specially reserve those moments for my parents.

After Mommy and Daddy got back, Mommy decided we should head out to the ethnic festival near the zoo. I was so excited that we were going to the zoo to see animals. I was disappointed when Daddy said not the zoo but the festival with a lot of food and cultural events. Oh boy! I can't eat anything and I don't understand what's going on so this might not be so fun after all.

We got there without getting lost (Thanks to Mommy and the maps). It was held at a huge park. There was a lot of different countries with the food and things from their own country. I don't really know how to explain that. Sorry! Mommy found a Malaysian stall with good food. Mommy just had to try some. It was good I think. I wasn't allowed to taste anything yet. Mommy met more Malaysians and I think it was a good experience for her.


Native Americans showing off their traditional costumes. Very colorful isn't it?

Daddy and me. Daddy has a new haircut. I think he looks super cool.

Malaysian dance. Call the ambulance. There is one on the ground. There was some weird ritual going on there.


I was trying to flirt with that girl on the other side. Mommy caught me before I got her attention.


I wanted to grow up to be a Sumo wrestler. Mommy and Daddy said "NO" and so I ended up taking a picture just to see how I looked.


Pretty good crowd, huh?


At the end of the day, after all that flirting and weird cultural shows I fell asleep in my stroller. It was a tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment