Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

PayPerPost

drive traffic is another one of the paid blogging website Mommy has got me into. I think it's a great website to learn to save for my own college funds. It's never too early to start saving right? I know a lot Mommy's friends do that.

Mommy to lazy to maintain her own blog. Mommy has been being saying lately that she'll probably need to get her own. Mommy is being tagged to many times. One of these days says Mommy. I'm guessing when it snows in July! ;)

I started coming up with so many great ideas about using the money I was going to get from paid blogging. I thought I could buy toys, toys and more toys. Mommy didn't like that idea. So much for that. Then I thought maybe I'll just start saving to buy myself a nice little sports car when I can drive. Mommy shot that idea down as well. I'm starting to not like Mommy anymore. Mommy never lets me do anything these days. Fine Mommy, I'll just save it for my college funds? Boy! Oh boy! Mommy was so proud of me. Sometimes I can't understand that Mommy of mine.

drive traffic helps blogger around the world earn money by writing a post about the advertiser and their products. It can vary from general topics to anything under the sun. That's a lot of thing to write about. This would also help me improve my writing skills and vocabulary. I've also loved expressing myself in different ways. Sometimes it can be pictures, videos or just a post.

Mommy does this mean I have to learn to spell difficult and long words? Mommy you need to get me one of those Webster dictionaries. Do they have dictionaries online? It definitely makes life easier having everything online these days. I just have to learn to be a techie baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment