Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

X + Y = Z

Thought I'll do some comparisons today. That's a picture of my parents when they were newly married. Mommy, you remember those days right? It was even before I was born plus Mommy only allowed this picture of her. Mommy said her after having me pictures don't look good. Apparently Mommy these days is always looking tired and exhausted. Don't blame me! I had nothing to do with it! I'll prove my innocence one of these days.

Who do I look like? I think I have Mommy's eyes and nose. I have Daddy's mouth and ears. Mommy definitely thinking my feet and hands are like Daddy. I've got a long torso just like Daddy. My eyes and hair keep changing colors. I can't determine that yet. Maybe in a few months.

I think I weigh around 6kg (or 13 pounds) (1kg = 2.2 pounds). That's good progress I think. Next week I'm got a appointment with my pediatrician. I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well. It would be less stress on Mommy.

Did I mention Mommy is taking up a class in the local community college this semester? She's taking photography. Already Mommy is extremely camera happy these days and now a class for it??? Give me a break. Mommy going to not put down that camera. I guess I'll just have to learn to be in the limelight until Mommy gets bored. I think she's starting this weekend. Mommy says it time away from me. Why would Mommy want to be away from me? Did I do something wrong?

Grandpa and Grandma are supposed to be babysitting me. I get to have some fun time. I wonder what the plans are?? Let see maybe we can go store or even to the park? Check out some pretty girls while I'm there. The weekend weather is supposed to be good so I'm hoping we get to go out and have some fun.

The happy parents before they had to be responsible adults.


The product of the marriage 2 1/2 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment