Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Family Weekend

The weekend was awesome. Saturday morning I spent with Grandma and Grandpa. We went out again for breakfast and had lunch with Uncle Eric. It was a pretty hot day. I was tempted to head out to the pool to get some tanning done. Mommy was being a spoil-sport and didn't really allow me. Boo Mommy! Maybe next year she'll let me tan away.

This the afternoon / evening I had some family visit all the way from Wisconsin. Daddy said it was a far far away state up north, almost near Canada. It was Daddy's Aunt Bunny, Uncle Mark, cousin Mike and Amy. It was nice meeting more family members. Uncle Mark is really good at making funny faces. I wonder where Uncle Mark learnt all this from? Mike and Amy were really quiet. I think they were a little shy or something like that? Maybe they were afraid of me??? I'm sure I can be nice sometimes, right Mommy? Aunt Bunny had a lot of things to say to me. I had many good conversation with her.


That's Aunt Bunny and Amy. I got to sit between two really hot looking women ;)


I made Amy smile. Yeah! Huge achievement. Mommy, do I get a medal for that?

We all went out for family dinner. There was a head count of 10 1/2 people (I'm the half people here if you didn't get the joke). It was a long table and I was at the head of the table. Sounds like a huge responsibility. Everyone was eating except me. All I got was milk again. After dinner we headed back home and spent more time chatting away.


The family having dinner. Mommy is missing as usual. She always taking the pictures. You can't really see because as usual I was moving too much.

Sunday morning, Mommy and Daddy woke up late. Mommy had decided that I needed winter clothing. Mommy, when did this happen? Nobody told me about this shopping spree. I wasn't involved in the decision making. I don't think even Daddy was involved in this decision. It was all Mommy's fault. I did get a really cute pair of sandals to wear till it gets too cold. Mommy didn't buy any winter clothing for me yet. I think Mommy is planning on another shopping spree after Mommy gets paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment