Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New shoes


Mommy's got the camera rolling. I wonder how many pictures Mommy's going to take this time. Hip-hop Mommy? What's that blue teddy bear doing next to me? I thought I was the main person in the picture. Oh yeah! I'm wearing some really cool blue sandals. A little too big but I can wear it longer.

Can I suck my fingers? I'm getting kind of hungry and nobody is paying any attention to me as usual.

Now everybody please stare into the camera. If you stare long enough Mommy might disappear.

I'm smiling Mommy. Have you gotten enough pictures to email everyone in the family?

Ok Mommy just one more smile. I'll do with my cool hip-hop move.

Tongue out. Catch that Mommy.

Stop it Mommy! I'm getting tired being in front of the camera. There is only so much I can behave.

I worked out a deal with Daddy and thought hiding behind Daddy might work. It didn't really work. Mommy was still busy taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment