Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Immunizations

Today, I had my first set of immunization shots. Apparently I have to get these so many shots till at least I'm 12 years old. That's a long long time. I wasn't too happy getting them. I wasn't prepared. Mommy or Daddy didn't exactly tell what was going on because we started our day with a nice breakfast. I was flirting with all the people there. No cute girls; sigh!

Next thing I know I'm getting undressed and the nurse is weighing me and taking my height. I"m now close to 6.3 kg or 14 pounds and 24 inches long. That's almost 2 feet long. Wow! I'm so tall. The doc comes in and does his thing. Good report. I was well behaved. Mommy and Daddy were just so amazed at how well behaved I can be sometimes.Right after that the nurse walks in with my shots. That wasn't fun at all. Mommy and Daddy had to pin me down while the nurse gave me the shots. I had 3 very painful shots. It wasn't a very happy moment for me. I cried and cried.

Mommy gave me some painkiller medication when we got home. It felt much better after that.

Doc has moved to a new building now. It very nice and colorful. They even have a little area for kids to play. I like this new place. The patient rooms had huge windows. Mommy has more space to push her stroller and not hit everything in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment