Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Long road trip

On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy woke me up early. Geez! I have such crazy parents. At least this time they didn't decide to be healthy and drag me to the park for exercise. We visit Great-Grandma in Clinton. I was a long drive. I hadn't seen Great-Grandma for a few weeks. I had to be in my car seat for a long time. I was bored after crying for a while and went to sleep. I think I missed for the country side drive. Nevermind, I'm sure there will be many more trip down there.

I was very excited to see Great-Grandma (I think I''ll call her Grandma-G; I think Great-Grandma wasn't quiet ready for me to call her Great-Grandma yet). We played for a while. We talked for a little bit. Then we headed out for lunch for a Mexican restaurant. I'm got tired of watching everyone eat all sorts of colorful and tasty food. All I get is this thing called milk. It's so sad I think. I wonder when I'll get to eat adult food? I spent the rest of the day sleeping. I was a long day.

Mommy was too tired to take pictures this time.

1 comment:

  1. hehehhe...u want adult food Vikram?Milk is sad??What a cutie..you have to wait a little..and you're already flirting.:))

    ReplyDelete