Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

Fashion-ed

I think I'm being dressed up all the time. Mommy has way too much fun picking out clothing for me to wear. Mommy's lucky I don't talk back yet. In few more months I will definitely have a say about it.


Maybe just one pose for Mommy.

How about the side profile Mommy?

Wait! Let me add this Canadian moose to my pictures.

Ok, I'm done with taking pictures for today. Take this moose away from me before I cry.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I truly enjoy seeing Vikram's photos and hearing about his tough life. ;) I hope all is well for both of you as well.
    Mary B, RN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. Mommy said you took good care of me while I was in the hospital. Maybe someday Mommy will let me come and visit you.

    ReplyDelete