Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

10-months milestone

I have a couple of teeth in my belt. I'm working on the rest as soon as possible. Walking is a difficult chore. It's the toughest thing invented. It's much easier to get someone to carry me everywhere. I'm also learning how to say bye and clap my hands. It's the coordination part that's tough. I wish they had manuals / instructions for these things.

Mommy has been busy buying me clothes for the trip to Malaysia. Mommy thinks I need tonnes of shorts and tees. I don't blame her. I heard the weather in Malaysia can get really hot. I know the summers here can get really hot. I told Mommy we'll just go shopping in Malaysia when we get there because I like the clothes Ayya, Aya and Periamma sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment