Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Randomness

It's been really cold these days. There isn't much to do. We usually stay home. Sometimes Mommy gets cabin fever and we all have to bundle up and go out. We usually go somewhere fun. I like snow. I think it's the best thing ever especially when it falls on your face. I can't wait to build a snowman with Daddy when the next snow storm comes in.


So accidents happens sometimes, right? I liked the plaster on me. It glowed in the dark.

I had to get the experience of being in Mommy's shoes. It was quite the experience I don't think I ever want to do it. Too much work.


Eat out! Eat out! Eat out! I love trying new food and flavors.

2 comments:

  1. What happened to your nose?

    PS: I like the plaster too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. It was a toy accident... Long story.

    ReplyDelete