Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Maracas...Maracas

Guess what Grandma-G got me when got back from her vacation in Mexico? A maracas. It's a really fun chewing toy when they first gave it to me. Later Mommy showed me how to use it. I still think it's a good chewy toy. Finally I managed to get Mommy into one of my video. Daddy and I made this deal and tricked Mommy into being in the maracas video. Doesn't Mommy look tired? It's not my fault. I take no responsibility for any actions done on the video.

1 comment:

  1. omfg! coincidently i have a new set of maracas too which came from the land of kricothesuperstore!

    nice going, bro!

    p/s: yeah your mommy sure looks like she needs a break. don't give her any, yeah vikram?

    ReplyDelete