Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cling-On

Mommy's Post

Vikram's has been lately very clingy to me. It's almost impossible to go anywhere without him holding on to my legs. As soon as he sees me wearing my coat and shoes, Vikram's all ready to go out as well. I'm hoping he will get over it as soon as possible as it's wearing me out.

Vikram has his 9-mth wellness checkup a few days ago. Everything is going great. He's growing like the way he should. Vikram's height and weight are where they should be. No immunizations this time. The next one is when he is 12-mths. Long way to go right?

1st birthday party planning is tough. Vikram's birthday is coming up in about 2-mths. I know a lot of people are saying that's a long way to go but I'd like the parties (2 by the way) to be perfect. Paranoid? Yes. Insane? Maybe. Hey! It is Vikram's 1st birthday and I want it to be memorable.

We've going to have one party here in Overland Park and another in Malaysia when we're there sometimes in June. I didn't want anyone to miss his party on both sides of our families :) Vikram's already starting to walk with help. Sigh! My kid is growing up way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment