Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Walk

Ok, so I'm getting bad at giving titles each times I do a blog entry. Anyway, I hope this video will be entertainments to a lot of people out there who have be complaining to Mommy that they haven't met me yet. Yes! I'm talking about those in Malaysia. I'll be seeing you soon in June.

Congratulations to chitti Kartika and Adai(?) on the engagement. It's this weekend in Klang (Malaysia). I hope to receive loads of engagement pictures. We've also got to figure out how I'm supposed to call Adai. Mommy thinks chittappa should be fine. I'll need to think this through carefully though. So, for right now I think I'll call him Adai chittappa. Btw, we need to discuss this when we meet up in Malaysia, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment