Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tooth

Mommy's Post

I've just found out Vikram has his first little tooth poking out. It's really sharp though! Finally, it's just been too long. Every other kid I know already has a tooth or two. I was beginning to wonder what was going on. It's really sharp too. I think the tooth no 2 is also trying to poke itself out. I'm glad Vikram's not having any fever/temperature. It definitely helps with one less issue to deal with. Maybe Vikram's just a bit strong. He's sure heavy enough when I carry him for too long. My tough kid :) Maybe if Vikram keeps his mouth open long enough I might be able to snap a few pictures of his brand new tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment