Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Concrete Garages

Daddy said he would like to build his own shed one day. Mommy said the project will never get done. I started searching the web to find some hired help to get it done so I don't have to listen to Mommy and Daddy argue about it. Daddy I vote we hire Concrete Garage to get the work done and then we'll have a work shed to tinker our secret inventions which will change this world someday.

I think it's a pretty cool website. Concrete Garage has so many choice to pick from. I can choose the number or windows or door I want. The sheds are built with durable garden products. These shed are almost maintenance free. What about that Daddy? We can spend more time building cool gadgets.

I've started "investigating" my toys lately. I've got this fascination for wheels. I think when Daddy gets Concrete Garage done. I'm going to work on my secret project that involved wheels and lots of wheels. I know Daddy has a lot interesting ideas. Daddy is also doing something in the study which I'm not allowed in. That place is filled all sorts of treasures. Mommy, do you have any ideas at all? I know what Mommy will say; just keep the shed clean and neat.

1 comment:

  1. Concrete garages are a great way to escape, and many of them are built specifically as workshops for inventors etc.

    MOst people actually never use the garage for their car and just for storing stuff or working in.

    ReplyDelete