Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Black Friday

Don't you just love the day after Thanksgiving? Black Friday :) The best day to shop and get the best deals in town. thanksgiving deals you can never find anywhere except this one day every year; the day after thanksgiving. Avid shoppers line up as early 2am to get into line or even camp out for the best bargains. Would I get up so early or even camp out in front of a store? No. I like my sleep. thanksgiving deals lists the sale information as it's available. All I have to do is pick the store and all the deals are there.

My favorite store? Where else but babies'r'us. Mommy helped me navigate through the website to find the toys I liked and there were so many good bargains. As Mommy would say, never give up on a good bargain. Babies'r'us is the best place for a little person like me. There are so many other stores. I know Mommy was looking at Best Buy to find Daddy's camera. Kohls is another store I found really great deals especially on little boys’ clothes.

The best part? You can sign up for email notifications and as the information is updated. Talk about being on top of the line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment