Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

time 4 sleep

Mommy and Daddy have the best bed in the world. Have I ever told you about it? It's just the softest bed. My crib isn't the same at all. My crib doesn't feel the same as Mommy and Daddy's bed. I want my own bed as well. I talked to Mommy about it. Mommy had one thing to say; first sleep in my own bed. Gosh! That's a harsh thing to say to a little person like me.

I was already daydreaming about my perfect bed. Guest Beds has the perfect range of children beds. I was thinking about a soccer or V6 or even the fire engine bed. I mean how cool would that be to sleep in a fire engine bed? It had the perfect wheels. I'm into wheels right this moment. I'm sure you've heard to talk about it in my previous posts.

Guest Beds offers not only children’s' bed but also a variety of different types of bed to suit all type. You can pick your own bed type, color, size and price. Even pick out matching bedroom furniture and pillows.

Maybe I can convince Daddy that I need a new bed. Mommy's not so easy to convince. Anyone else? The bed after all one of the most important place we spend a third of our lives so why not get the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment