Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

MoneyMagic

Suburb or city? Which would you prefer? I've always lived at the suburbs. Yeah! It's been a long 9 1/2-mths now. I kind of like the peacefulness with a little hustle-bustle-ness thrown in. I've been to the city a few times but I don't think I would want to live there.

I know a lot of people commute to work. There is definitely an increase in commuting these. Commuter would rather trade-off time for cheaper and affordable housing. Remortgage definitely helps find the best rates suitable for you. Remortgage offers a variety of mortgages and rates.

I think living in the suburbs helps improve quality of life and promotes a healthy lifestyle. Just imagine a nice huge garden for the kids to run-a-around playing and grow up with plenty fresh-air. Minimal pollution right? I like that idea; being able to run around and play as much as I'd like.

1 comment:

  1. hello mummy !!:P

    so long no posts..and suddenly there is so many !!hehehehhe..

    guess what?Facebook banned me from replying to any messages coz i errmm over used it..and it shouldnt be used as a chat application..and that is why i cant reply messages on fb.

    -uma

    ReplyDelete