Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Smorty

Leave it to Mommy to find me these get paid to blog websites. It's pretty I think. I'm already saving a healthy some in my account. I think it's enough to buy a huge huge truck. Mommy has given up asking to to do anything these days. I think I've proven the fact to her that I'm more stubborn than Mommy and Daddy put together.

get paid to blog is a great website pays for blogging. Blog for money, sounds like a great plan right? I mean I like blogging and what a wonderful way to earn while I'm doing it. Smorty helps me earn money towards my college fund (Hm... don't tell Mommy that I'm actually saving up for a truck). I'm improved my vocabulary so much. Learning the big no-no with a headshake thrown in is the best thing ever. All four of my grandparents find my no-no an amusing thing. Hey! Am I not being taken seriously here?

get paid to blog is a good way for advertisers as well to advertise on blogs. It's a easy way to reach a lot of potential customers/buyers. Advertisers pay bloggers to write their opinion post with links back to them. Gosh! I guess my opinion does matter sometimes, huh? Get paid to blog. The best way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment