Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Management Training

Mommy thought this post was meant for her. At some point of your career, you would have been sent for Management Courses by your employer, right? How does this Management Courses benefit us? I remember some of the courses I've been to. Usually they are very motivational and inspirational. These training were to help us to be more productive at work. I remember having given different situations and asked to address each situation as how I would approach it. For instance, if you saw a co-worker chatting and not doing the reports due in an hour, what would you do? Would you complain to you boss? Would you talk to your co-worker? What would you do? These are just some of the training given. I know it has helped me improve myself in the working world.

No comments:

Post a Comment