Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Pass-Me-Port

So, have you heard the news yet? I'm going to Malaysia in June. I'm so excited. I have already packed my suitcase and ready meet the family. I think Mommy has suitcases big enough just for my toys. I'm also going on a shopping spree for my cousins. They've given Mommy a super long list. If anyone does need anything from the US, please email my Mommy. Mommy will be able to get it for you. If you email me, I take no responsibilities in bring them safely to you.

Daddy said I need my own passport before I can leave the country. What is a passport? Daddy said it's a valid travel document with your personal information so it's easy to track you down in case of an emergency. Ahh! So, I can't play hide and seek?

Wait! Daddy is saying something really interesting.


I tried really hard not to smile but there wasn't enough light. Try again.


Mommy thinks smiling might work for the picture.


How was my good side profile? Do you think it'll be enough for the Homeland Security?


What? No? Why not? Why? I can't tilt my head even?


That's flash was awfully bright. Keep it coming. We might eventually score one.


How about that? Will that work? Now will you leave me alone? I gave you your shot!

1 comment:

  1. hahah, they can never get enough, i tell ya

    yeay, you're visiting malaysia finally! sure hope we can meet up

    ReplyDelete